I'M ON FIRE! Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11

Go down

I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Empty I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11

Post  General Chao12 Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:03 pm

I blame all the trouble of this week on the cone pets. It is in fact that time of week, for you thats great, for me, MY FINGERS SHALL HURT. Theres a lot to cover this week, being that there was no update last week. You can thank Evan for coming over. He did help get most of Risk Communication done though, but I'll explain more shortly. I feel that in the last two weeks, I've switched between games more often than usual. For example, I was playing Black Ops, then I switched to N+ and then to Halo REACH, which in turn led me to Minecraft, all in one day... Amazing, but it was fun. Onwards with the update! (Be on the lookout for the secret word, messege me if you know it)
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Rip_cr10
RIP Creeper...

GRIFBALL
As everyone should know by now, Grifball has been added to Multiplayer Matchmaking. Yea, its fun, but don't get too caught up in it, it's just another gametype. I've seen some tension last week due to Grifball and the upcoming leauge. Not too happy am I the keeper of the hammer says. Not too happy. But other than that, we've been doing that for the last week, but this week not so much. It brings back memories, a team less forgetable, less defeatable. But those days are over, things have changed, and Grifball will never be the same. Not to say that is isn't still hilariously fun! Anywho, heres a couple screenshots of some good games:
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_10
Showdown
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_11
It's now or never
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_12
Bringing back the team
Thats really all I have time to show you, time to move on. ----->

COMMUNITY REPORT
In words of community fun, we have made much progress in getting things ready for community games. For example, Risk Communications has been finished and Alpha tested. The feedback left from our testers have given us some things to change. We will revise it and send it for Beta testing. The days of Alpha Camp are over, we've moved on to Beta Camp, the second installment of The Great Outdoors. The system of governing is different, the resource layout is different, and you will get what was formally yours when they are unlocked. Leading from the Bonus Word: Diamond Sword, everyone who knew it recieved a complementary Grenade launcher and Hologram to put in their houses. For the Elites, they got a Sword and Evade. Camp Site, the newest functioning community map, has become very popular among those who have played it. I had pictures of the map, but it was a miss on Bungie's part, oh well. The starting camp consists of a main TP and three other huts. You start out by the crashed longsword and work your way up to the small camp up the hill. From there, I won't spoil it. There is a new community map that's been made, and I'm about to go really in depth into it.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_13
Proffesor Blarg Blarg's Turle Dorm

WINTER CONTINGENCY: L.A.S.O.
This week's challenge from us came in the package of nothing. As soon as I saw what Bungie set us out to do, I didn't think it necessary to give you guys more on your plate. That's right, L.A.S.O.: Legendary All Skulls On. Everyone knows it takes a reletively short amount of time to complete the first mission on any difficulty, but it takes forever to do it on legendary with every single skull on! Especialy Blind. I give props to those of us who've done it. I also thank Vic (RedAlpha3) and Evan (Evan Connor McD) for doing it with me. I honestly would have gone mad by myself. Three people, one mission. Easy right? No. I will admit, we took a couple of right steps, but in the wrong direction. We had fun getting there though. One major setback was at the the part where you defend a couple of marines before the Falcon wisks you away to another base to defend. A problem we encountered was that the Falcon kept getting shot down. This was funny and easy to take for a drive. So we did. When you take the Falcon, you can easily shoot down the enemies. When you kill them all, you realize that YOUR FLYING THE EVAC FALCON! So no one is there to pick you up and bring you to the next part. You can't fly there either. Eventually we restarted and finished that part really quickly. Dealing with the spaming Elites with the concussion rifles was not fun. The game ended, two of us ranked up, and we called it a day. Great huh? I'll be happy to hear who of you have done this challenge. Thanks.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_14
Put the pedal to the medal

MAP OF THE WEEK AND I'M ON FIRE UNIVERSITY
I'm going to kill two birds with one stone here. The newest community map is to be unvailed! I'M ON FIRE Academy/University. Whatever you want to call it. What started out as a small training course, has become a fully functioning Academy. This map was created by our own Travis (GuitarRock3). First of all, I want to say: What this lacks in asthetics, it makes up for in ideas. The Academy is designed as a way to earn your jobs in the community. No longer can you claim: I want to be the vehicle sales man, now, you have to earn a degree in vehicle training and salesmenship. Yep. Sounds awful? Well it's not that bad. If you get those degrees, you can brag that you are the only one who works in that field. You get to attend the Academy with whomever you want. The entrance exam is tough, and requires you to put your best againts your fellow colleiges to find your ranking and classes. The one who scores best will chose his Dorm first, the one who scroes second, choses second, ect.. The exam is not just based on survival, but performance. The top half of the participants get put in Professor Chao's classes, the bottom half in Professor Blarg Blarg's classes. This doesn't mean you fail, just that you need extra training. The final exam is the same as the entrance. None the less, you will be put into Dorms that are extremely close to one another. Each set of Dorms has a Dorm Master, or someone in charge of keeping the peace in their section. Their are three sections of Dorms: Purple Dorms, Red Dorms, and Orange Dorms. You can guess who's in charge of each section. Don't worry, Evan is a student too. There are two professors, me and Vic. I know that's typical, but Blarg Blarg wouldn't make a good student, I'm sure you wouldn't want to share a Dorm with him. So he has his own dorm/turtle, which as you saw, is on the pillar. There are various courses you can take, because there are various jobs you can have in our community. This may seem like nothing but learning, but in itself, this is also a community map. You'll have fun, I garuntee it. With that, this map earns the MAP OF THE WEEK. No download for you though, this is a private school. Just kidding, but for safety reasons, we keep it in the vault. Here is a general look at the Academy so far:
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_15
welcome to the Academy
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_16
The third chair is for whomever graduates first
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_17
To the right is the field/airfield, and to the left is the vehicle court
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_18
The field
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_19
Airfield
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_20
Vehicle court
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_21
Weapons shack
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_22
Weapons shack interrior
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_23
Shooting range/training dummy?
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_24
The Dorms
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_25
Interrior Dorms (bottom)
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_26
Interrior Dorms (top) NOTE: neither of these photos show much
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_27
The Arena
The professors even have their own Dorms:
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_28
Professor Chao's Dorm
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/29/11 Reach_29
Professor Blarg Blarg's Dorm

I'm pretty sure, that's all, but of course I have been wrong before. One more thing to tell you guys. Cone Pets are now the OFFICIAL pets of the I'M ON FIRE! Clan. That is all, good day to you all!
General Chao12
General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down