I'M ON FIRE! Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brief Update of the past week (AKA the Weekly Update) 6/4/11

Go down

Brief Update of the past week (AKA the Weekly Update) 6/4/11 Empty Brief Update of the past week (AKA the Weekly Update) 6/4/11

Post  General Chao12 Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 am

Hello again, it's been awhile. Seeing as I haven't been able to do much for the past two weeks, I am here to fill you in on what I plan to do now that I'm back. This shall be brief, but informational!

PILLAR OF AUTUM: LASO (any fails are intentional)
5 HOURS OF HARD WORK. Yes, as you may know, the final LASO challenge has been issued. The final mission on legendary, with all skulls on (Sparing Blind), is indeed quite the pain in the tucish. Me, Vic, and Evan managed to beat it (Even though Evan had to turn his Xbox off near the end). I feel bad, seeing as Evan didn't technically complete it.. I'll give him props for getting there though. Anyone else who finished this impossible feat will be rewarded!
Brief Update of the past week (AKA the Weekly Update) 6/4/11 Reach_38
Serving up some awsome

GAME OVER
Recently, while I was busy, Vic and Evan managed to beat Halo Wars, a great strategy/war game with all the things we love. The cinematics of the game are awsome! Just a side note there, and an excuse for another picture :p Also, anyone intrested is welcomed to join our Community Game Night tonight.
Brief Update of the past week (AKA the Weekly Update) 6/4/11 Reach_39
He can take them

BUILDING UP
As very few of you know, we are currently constructing the basis of a new Community Map. It's a bit of a side course from Alpha Town, which we're still deciding whether or not to continue due to certain circumstances. Anyway, this community map is based on the construction of a City, in which you can purchase property (chosen from a selection of areas, along with different types of houses to chose from), and even start a little shop in the market district. New lands are available, once explored. It's not quite done, so that's all I can tell you for now. (Oh, and we've almost finished the skyscrapper).
Brief Update of the past week (AKA the Weekly Update) 6/4/11 Reach_40
Power level rising

That about raps it up for this brief update, sorry about there being no Word of the Week.. I am preparing the next map to use them on. Good day to all, see you tonight.
General Chao12
General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down