I'M ON FIRE! Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 4/30/11

Go down

I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 4/30/11 Empty I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 4/30/11

Post  General Chao12 Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Mixed feelings this week. A little bit angry, pretty happy, and kinda sad. Sand. What? Ok, whatever. Sorry, I'm tired. Anyway, as I stall this update, I'm slowley but surely getting votes for the Map of the Week. Epic polls on Facebook. Aye captain. Sadley I lost my mind this week, but I'm not gonna fill this update with fillers like last week. Lets Play!
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 4/30/11 Reach_25
Going a bit overboard

THE LANDS OF BORDERS
This has two meanings. #1, Me and Vic recently got Borderlands, which is pretty epic. But thats is all dandy and stuff, lets go over the Borders of clan insanity.
- Don't push your luck
- Cockieness only leads to ridicule
- Disrespect es muy, muy mal
- Think before you leap/speak
Now that we've gone over the rules, lets use them. Thanks. Kuba, if you're reading this, you have exactly 24 hours to respond to said messege. If you don't, it's over for you.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 4/30/11 Reach_26
Getting cocky?

YANKEE DOODLE
I would like inform those of you who actually try to be good sports about things that I do apprieciate it. Being busy a lot, it is hard to put up with poor sports. Anyway, due to impending plans, not much will be acomplished this weekend. Hopefully though, we'll get to put in another session of Alpha Town. We still have a lot of plans for that too.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 4/30/11 Reach_27
No I in team

MAPS O' PLENTY
I would really like to thank everyone who made a map this week for Map of the Week. You all get a prize!
Sadley though, only one will win. Oh look at that! The results are in for Map of the Week! Uhh.. back to what I was saying. These maps are the best I've seen in awhile. Anyone who participated wins a prize in any Multiplayer game that is community related (Your choice). Thanks.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 4/30/11 Reach_28
Your maps are better than this plane

POKEMON PROJECT
Recently, I started working on my latest Pokemon Rom Hack. This time, I'm working with something a little more difficult: Pokemon White. In this hack, I'm making it slightly harder to beat the game, some trainers are being replaced, and I'm using Double and Triple Battles more often. What I've done so far: Change battle mechanics for all Gym Leaders/Elite Four members. If you know how to, messege me if you want to test it.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 4/30/11 Rubysa10
Yes, it's that epic

EVAN CONNOR MCD
Happy Birthday Evan. Thats pretty much it. Oh and for those of you who are NOT Evan, go look at the Important Clan Chatter page for something.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 4/30/11 Evandr10
Happy Birthday Evan

MAP OF THE WEEK
It's time for the Longley anticipated moment you've been waiting for! Map of the Week!

Map of the Week 4/30/11:
Appature Science Enrichment Center Testing Chambers
Author: General Chao12
Description: Think with portals
Information: A series of not so challenging test that lead you to the long awaited, mithical Cake. Intigraded within the walls of this map are unique and intresting mechanics of Halo Reach's Forge. Such things as Jump Pads, Weighted Storage Cubes, Weighted Edgeless Safety Cubes, Repulsion Rays, Elevators, Incinerators, Ziplines, and ODST Drop Pods can be found throughout the Testing Chambers.

I personaly would like to thank the people who tested this map for me. For that, you get a new rank. Messege me on the Website if you'd like to change your rank to Lab Rat.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 4/30/11 Epic_w10
Victory!

That about concludes everything that I needed to go over. Not too much happened this week. I would like to hold a Community Game Night this week for you guys. We have some new game types to test out. With that, I bid you farewell.
General Chao12
General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down