I'M ON FIRE! Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 5/21/11

Go down

I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 5/21/11 Empty I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 5/21/11

Post  General Chao12 Sat May 21, 2011 10:18 am

Hello there once again, to the I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update. Today I shall hence forth tell you what you need to know to get through the week. Or something like that. First let me say, don't expect me to be on a lot this week, what with two HUGE Tests and an Exam. Anyway, heres to more info!
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 5/21/11 Reach_34
This week's update contains 70% MORE AWSOME!

GENERAL POLL OF THE WEEK
I've decided to go ahead and throw out a different poll each week, but I still need to figure out how to make them on the website. For now, all polls will be available via Facebook. This week's Poll was: Most Fufilling Credit Music
Pokemon Black and White Portal: Still Alive
1 Vote 0 Votes
There you have it. Oh and all that coding at school paid off, I remembered how to do tables!
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 5/21/11 Pokemo10
Mad Beach teaches you things

RED MENACE
Something beyond terrible happened to out good buddy Evan. Late night on Thursday, his Xbox growled at him, looked him in the eye, and turned evil. In short, he got a Red Ring of death. Fortunatly, it still works. Even worse though, his copy of Halo Reach got laser burned. Been there Evan, it sucks. *Cough* Travis *Cough*. He can still play games that were downloaded, such as Castle Crashers and what not.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 5/21/11 Reach_35
How ironic

JESUS HOG, THE STORY PART ONE
Grab a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy the story.

_____It was a dark and stormy night, lightning ringing in the crew's ears. I saw several bolts beyond the ship's hull, wondering if it would draw near. A shot was fired in the distace and the S.S. Bergader rattled in the midst of the vast sea. "Scramble the Banshees!" I heard my second in command yell over the comm.
_____"Have you lost it! Hold it together, we have to stay in order here." Tired was I, the long night before us. The roar of Banshees ubove us startled those who were asleep. "Formation Alpha 3." I commanded, putting my best squad at hand into action. Private RedAlpha3 took lead, followed closely by Private Evan McD and GuitarRock3. I knew the formation wouldn't hold, the enemy shrouded in the storm would catch on. Another shot fired, this one for the squad.
_____"My bird's hit!" Evan hollered over the comm. "Bringing her in." At that instance, I knew what was hitting us.
_____"Tank, off the port bow. Red and company, head east and flank it. Be cautious." The Banshees swiftly turned and avoided the next shot by an inch. The rain pouring down on the command post made it hard to see. "Evan, prepare the Warthog."

To be continued....

I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 5/21/11 Chao_i11
Story brought to you by: Chao Incorporated

BANSHEE BERGADE, THE RETURN
Many of you were wondering what top secret project, Banshee Bergade was.
Here is a little back story to help you out:
The Banshee Bergade originated back in Halo 3 as a team of two: RedAlpha3 and Evan Connor McD. The team, being small, was an elite class of arial fighters, known only as the Banshee Bergade. Stuck in a mysterious land in the sky, they could only wait until the day rescue came. It never did. Instead, a mysterious orb approached them and challenge them to a series of puzzles and hardships. For each succesful completion of a challenge, they were awarded pieces to build a base. So they did. The tests got increasingly harder, and eventually they got their wings back. Banshees were a major part of tests, thus giving them the name, Banshee Bergade.
The Return:
After the mysterious events that went on in the sky Bubble, the Banshee Bergade found themselves in peril. The managed to out smart the orb and escape, only to arrive back at their admiral's side. Durring this part of their career, they were fine, until an unfortunate accident occured. They lost their license and disbanded, never to meet up again. One day, however, a mysterous force brought them back together, bringing them the will to rejoin the Admiral on the S.S. Bergader. First though, they needed to get there. After many months of tracking, they found the ship and headed for it. In order to get to it, they needed a boat. That is where your story begins...
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 5/21/11 Reach_36
Where epic begins

MAP OF THE WEEK
Close call this week, what with there being a bunch of votes this time. Just to inform those who voted, Blarg Blarg was not a legit answer.

Map of the Week 5/21/11:
Banshee Bergade, The Return
Author: General Chao12 (Ideas and gameplay)
Description: The long awaited return of the team.
Information: The epic story-driven journy of a team trying to regain their dignity. At daybreak, they begin doing missions for the local residences, the Admiral, the Sargent, and businesses in the area. You can explore and embark on missions throughout the region, while building your defenses on board the S.S. Bergader. At night, the ship is attacked by various enemies, at which you must defend the ship at all costs. Banshee Bergade brings you several new features, including: FIO/FIOS, Catch A Ride, Shop, Missions, NPCs, and the fabled Jesus Hog.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 5/21/11 Reach_37
I know how to fly a car!

After all this, my hands hurt. I'll get around to making the new contest page some other time. Thank you again for reading these things, have a nice day. Oh, don't worry about the Word of the Week. I haven't anything to give you yet.
General Chao12
General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down