I'M ON FIRE! Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/15/11

Go down

I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/15/11 Empty I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/15/11

Post  General Chao12 Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:05 pm

In the air! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's.... a bird. Nevermind. Yea, false alarm, but it's time for the I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update! This week has a few little tid-bits of information, but a pretty good level of fun.

FREE WEEK
As we all know, it's a three day weekend, aswell as the next. That can only mean more fun for us. I can only admit that I'm still addicted to Minecraft. Sorry. Never the less, I will still be there to see to your needs of funness when possible.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/15/11 Blarg_10
Run amuck, blew stuff up!

CAMP FIRE!
As some of you may know, Camp Site is officially open for playing! Like I mentioned before, only four people can play at a time, so get with your buddies and decide who you want to play Camp Site with (I count as a person, so only three other people can join, Blarg Blarg has a role that doesn't take up a spot). So far there is one Full team: Camp Site Tr Wk: Travis, Walker, and Evan. Post a reply if you'd like to start a team or join one.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/15/11 Swing_10
Blarg Blarg on the beach

FLASH GAMES
I'm sure that you've been in at least one game where we had no objective other than to build a shelter, load up on weapons, and assault your friends. Yea, I've decided to make an official Minigame for us called Flash Games. The objective: Survive. The playing field: Anywhere. The limits: Very little (no deletion or spawn killing). Yep. No maps will be saved unless wanted by one half of the group. Rules: No spawn killing, no deletion of others stuff, and no wasteful spawning. You can't forge unless building where you are, you can't kill a forge monitor unless they are fleeing cowardly. No teams (unexcept aliances) Ex: One person per color. Aliances can be broken. It is loads of fun, you should try it.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/15/11 Epic_w11
Free for all!?

UPCOMING COMMUNITIES
Knowing how much you guys like community games, I had to make up some more. New ones are in the proccess of being made (I'm not always playing Minecraft when I'm not on). Here is a preview of some of the ones in store: Great Outdoors Version 2 (Same as the first one, only with different stuff and a new system of resources), Risk Communications (Ever played Risk? Two teams: RED and BLUE, who's goal it is to rule the world. Well the forge world), Minecraft Beta (Alpha tested by Travis, it was funny), Flash Games (PvP never looked so good), The Great Expidition (Voyage on the seven seas), City of Ruins (you've returned a little late), Back to The Island (Camp Site 2). I hope you're courious! Any questions? PM me.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/15/11 New_em10
We are a community

FOR THOSE WHO CARE
If you read this, your awsome and deserve a reward. Send me a messege over Xbox Live that says "Diamond Sword" for a little reward.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/15/11 Forge_11

MAP OF THE WEEK
NEON NIGHTMARE:
This minigame map has to be one of the funnest things I've played! It's like disco and dodgeball mixed together! For a complete summary, here is the post: http://www.forgehub.com/forum/reach-casual-maps/113823-neon-nightmare.html
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/15/11 Reach910
Pretty

Without further adue, I bid you farewell, have a nice Week!
General Chao12
General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down