I'M ON FIRE! Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/1/11

Go down

I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/1/11 Empty I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/1/11

Post  General Chao12 Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Hello again, its time for the weekly update. As you may have noticed, there was no update last week and I have to say "Forget you if you were expecting one." Honestly, who would type and update on Christmas. Unfortunately, I would. For the sake of time, I didn't. So here again, I present the I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update!
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/1/11 Blarg_10
Now with less annoying background

ON THE GRID
Yea, we saw Tron. It was cool. Not enough action though. Anyway, along with our "Hand Of God" rule, we invented a new amusing game: The Wheel Of Eddie. Yep, none other then our own chief blackace2 would create a spinning grid of death that somehow brings joy to our hearts. Fortunately, he has to follow the hand of go rule too. No grids unless requested by a clan leader. Indeed.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/1/11 Owning10
This will happen to you if you disobey

ORDER IN THE COURT
chief blackace2 (Eddie) has been very busy this week, racking up bonus points. He even created the OFFICIAL I'M ON FIRE! Court of Fire earning himself a nice 1000c. On another note, GuitarRock3 (Travis) won last weeks Caption Contest, earning 400c in the process and the Achievable: Conest Winner. Good job guys. Last week's challenge had some technical issues, so I will check your photos soon and we'll play Defend the Bunker when Evan returns form being ill.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/1/11 Reach_31
Here's your reward: Me floating in space

TRIBUTE TO A LEADER
As you may know, our dear friend and clan leader Evan (Evan Connor McD) has been in the hospitol a while and is home resting. We are very sad that he got sick, and would like to give him a shout out for being awsome. Alot of events will kick off after he recovers, so he won't be left out. Eddie (chief blackace2) even made him a seat in the Official Court. Blarg Blarg (Vic / RedAlpha3) made a picture tribute for Evan. We hope you enjoy, don't forget to send him your reguards guys.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/1/11 Evan_i10
Evan is on fire

LET THY FLAG FLY
Like the new logo at the top of the website? You can thank Blarg Blarg for that.
I'M ON FIRE! Weekly Update 1/1/11 New_em12
Nice isn't it?

MOVING FORWARD
I'm proud to announce one of the secret community maps we've been hiding from you. Camp Site. It's like the Great Outdoors, except on Tempest. Let me explain: On Camp Site, you can choose two options, the pre-built one or the start over one. in the pre-built map, there are huts already made and in the start over one, there aren't. Anyways, in the Camp Site, the resources are measured in Fish, not credits. This is because the credit system will not support the medium sized map. In Camp Site, the economy grows much slower than in the Great Outdoors, as not to rush the fun of the game. In Tempest, there are actual fish that you can hunt and they respawn too! So keeping up with resources should be easier. Unfortunately, only four people can play on Camp Site at a time, so reserve your spot. Like the Great Outdoors, there can be multiple communities, so don't fret if your not on the list. Onto the next bit of community news. The Great Outdoors will be starting over soon, when Evan returns. Also we are Beta Testing the concept of Minecraft Community. If you have any questions about how that works, ask Travis, he helped Alpha Test.

I'M ON FIRE PRODUCTIONS & OTHER TIMELY MATTERS
I'm sure you guys have all seen the video we posted the other day. It was the first official I'M ON FIRE Productions video to be public. That's right, we are making videos now, and expect to see another shortly, seeing as it's New Years day. In other news, we got Assasin's Creed Brotherhood. It is very fun to play. I will make a video for you guys to show you why we laugh so much when we play (Bird Man). It's been decided that Call of Duty: Black Ops makes a terrible community game. Ask Eddie and Evan if you don't believe me. Notably because everyone is inclined to kill you for no reason. So go ahead andmake whatever emblem you want on that game, just make sure your clan tag is FIRE. Another great game to get is Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, not for community, just for having fun.

Yep

That about sums up the past two weeks. So to all HAPPY NEW YEARS!
(oh and we welcome BunnyKill and Biijii)
General Chao12
General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down