I'M ON FIRE! Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROAD TRIP!!!

Go down

ROAD TRIP!!! Empty ROAD TRIP!!!

Post  Evan McD Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Yello guys, this is Evan Connor McD, your favorite clan vice president. At least I hope so. Just want to update you on some new... news. The reason this post is called "ROAD TRIP!!!" is because for those who didn't know, Chris and Blarg Blarg are on a trip to Niagra falls to make fun of the Canadians. This is the first time Chris has ever left the state of Florida. This, however, ended up being bad for his heath. As he was passing through Pennsylvania, the air there made him very sick Sad . I heard that the air was bad outside Florida, but I didn't know it was THAT bad! I want you to all wish him good health because if he dies or goes to the hospital for a long time, the puts me in charge, and you know why you don't want that Twisted Evil . In there absence, I shall provide a few updates. Btw, I have no idea how to add pictures, so sorry for that.

Darksiders

I'd like to start off by saying how sorry I am. This week, I got a bunch of new games because there was a sale at Gamestop (Power to the players!) One of the was Darksiders, one of the most EPIC single player games of all time! It fuses the puzzles of the Legend of Zelda and the enemies and combat of God of War. I got distracted by it's epicness and forgot to play with you guys Sad . Again, sorry. Since I'm at a part that is currently too tough for me, I'll be playing multi-player games more often now.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

During the sale, I also got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Lucky for you, I find that the single player sucks, so I'll only be doing the multi-player with YOU GUYS Very Happy ! So if you own the game, let me know and we'll play. If you don't, wait til the newest Assassin's Creed game comes out so that the price of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood will be less.
Borderlands

The third game I got was Borderlands. Some of you may be thinking "Didn't I see you already playing that?". Well I was, but I had only been borrowing the game from a friend. Now I have my own copy. For those of you who don't know what Borderlands is, it's a RPS (Role Playing Shooter). It has multi-player as well, co-op and vs. Also, the game was built to be endless. If you don't bore easily, this is the game for you!

That's it for now. I will keep in touch with Chris and Blarg Blarg, so if you need me to pass a message, I can.
You guys have a great week. There is no secret word. If you start guessing, your reward will be a punch in the face for not LEARNING TO READ! Until you see me again, get some sleep Sleep or better yet, a life outside your Man Cave (From the Urban dictionary: A room, space, corner or area of a dwelling that is specifically reserved for a male person to be in a solitary condition, away from the rest of the household in order to work, play, involve himself in certain hobbies, activities without interuption. This area is usually decorated by the male that uses it without interferance from any female influence.).Weither that is getting drunk drunken or playing basketball Basketball . Basically, get some fresh air or you'll get sick like Chris pale .
Evan McD
Evan McD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum