I'M ON FIRE! Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansion to minecraft, possibilty?

2 posters

Go down

Expansion to minecraft, possibilty? Empty Expansion to minecraft, possibilty?

Post  Bullfrog174 Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:02 pm

I have found a game called minecraft. I've managed to talk Chris into checking it out, and he did. He likes the game, and he got alpha witch is better than classic. Just needed to know if there was going to be an expansion. An advantage minecraft has is that it doesn't have a maximum amount of memory. So there will probably be not much of an economy unless you need a rare item. It's more of a go find it yourself, economy.
Bullfrog174
Bullfrog174

Back to top Go down

Expansion to minecraft, possibilty? Empty Re: Expansion to minecraft, possibilty?

Post  General Chao12 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:10 am

Bullfrog174 wrote:I have found a game called minecraft. I've managed to talk Chris into checking it out, and he did. He likes the game, and he got alpha witch is better than classic. Just needed to know if there was going to be an expansion. An advantage minecraft has is that it doesn't have a maximum amount of memory. So there will probably be not much of an economy unless you need a rare item. It's more of a go find it yourself, economy.

Interesting concept. #1, I don't remember when you told me about Minecraft.. That might have been like a year ago. #2 Not everyone has it, but they should before they move to the Beta stage (if your wondering, it goes Test, Alpha, Beta, then Finished game, unless there needs to be a Charlie stage). #3 The multiplayer isn't finished and The I'M ON FIRE! Clan server is down. #4 The economy would have to be a group sharing kind of deal, meaning we have a headquarters that all the iteams are stored in. Everyone has access to these iteams, but must inform of the usage and be given permission.

Me, Evan, and Vic did it this way and it worked out great. So yea... Good idea, When people inform me of their success iin obtaining this game I'll see to it we get somewhere with it.
General Chao12
General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Expansion to minecraft, possibilty? Empty Nice try.

Post  Bullfrog174 Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Dude, I told you to check minecraft out. Notice how I agreed with you when you said SeanNanners was funny?
Bullfrog174
Bullfrog174

Back to top Go down

Expansion to minecraft, possibilty? Empty Re: Expansion to minecraft, possibilty?

Post  General Chao12 Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Bullfrog174 wrote:Dude, I told you to check minecraft out. Notice how I agreed with you when you said SeanNanners was funny?

I figured you must have said something about it in the past, but I just don't remember when! The name Minecraft was oddly familiar at the time, but I didn't know who said something about it.
General Chao12
General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down