I'M ON FIRE! Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hahahahaha You better watch your back.

2 posters

Go down

Hahahahaha You better watch your back.  Empty Hahahahaha You better watch your back.

Post  zZBlackLightZz Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:02 pm

You've should have gotten rid of my account on this blasted site. Chris, it's may have seemed like I left the clan without a grudge but you see that, that is now a fallacy. I have a HUGE grudge with you an the rest of your mindless lackeys you call the I'm on fire clan. I have disliked you clan since day one and thought that there needed to be a serious change, but I kept quiet. I left and now you need a little, reality check. I will not do this without warning, however. I am warning you now that I am going to strike when you and your little lackeys don't expect it. Don't try to get Travis to talk me out of it either. He already caused one clan...disaster, and you don't want another one. Unlike your ex peanut friend, I'm no punk. I will do what I have to do. So, take this as a little warning. Don't fuck with me, cause if you do, you will realize that you only fucked yourselves.

zZBlackLightZz
Put Me In Coach
Put Me In Coach

Back to top Go down

Hahahahaha You better watch your back.  Empty Re: Hahahahaha You better watch your back.

Post  General Chao12 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:36 pm

zZBlackLightZz wrote:You've should have gotten rid of my account on this blasted site. Chris, it's may have seemed like I left the clan without a grudge but you see that, that is now a fallacy. I have a HUGE grudge with you an the rest of your mindless lackeys you call the I'm on fire clan. I have disliked you clan since day one and thought that there needed to be a serious change, but I kept quiet. I left and now you need a little, reality check. I will not do this without warning, however. I am warning you now that I am going to strike when you and your little lackeys don't expect it. Don't try to get Travis to talk me out of it either. He already caused one clan...disaster, and you don't want another one. Unlike your ex peanut friend, I'm no punk. I will do what I have to do. So, take this as a little warning. Don't fuck with me, cause if you do, you will realize that you only fucked yourselves.

lol
General Chao12
General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down