I'M ON FIRE! Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Ideas

2 posters

Go down

Clan Ideas Empty Clan Ideas

Post  General Chao12 Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Brainstorm ideas for clan events or activities
General Chao12
General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Clan Ideas Empty Clan motto choices

Post  GuitarRock3 Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Most of us know our clans motto. I'm on fire!!! Same as the name. But I have another idea for a clan motto. Respect the flame!!! So this way members have a choice of two motto to use on their xbox live profiles. Or we can come up with more ideas for mottos to choose from. Or u don't have to choose a clan motto. Your choice Smile what do u think chris?
GuitarRock3
GuitarRock3
Energizer Bunny
Energizer Bunny

Back to top Go down

Clan Ideas Empty Re: Clan Ideas

Post  General Chao12 Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:20 am

GuitarRock3 wrote:Most of us know our clans motto. I'm on fire!!! Same as the name. But I have another idea for a clan motto. Respect the flame!!! So this way members have a choice of two motto to use on their xbox live profiles. Or we can come up with more ideas for mottos to choose from. Or u don't have to choose a clan motto. Your choice Smile what do u think chris?

What a good idea, I was thinking of giving the members that choice anyway. Another one would be: Turning this place into a baren wasteland, so pretty much the same thing, only on FIRE! lol!

So yea, they can have it their way, but not like Burger King.
General Chao12
General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Clan Ideas Empty Re: Clan Ideas

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down